Tuesday 22 November 2011

Prompt 41 - book titles

As I'm sitting typing, I look up at the shelf of cookery books above the computer.

"Book of Soups", "Falling cloudberries", "Indian Food", "Grandmother's Herbs", "Farmhouse Kitchen", "Native British Trees", "Wild Food Yearbook", "Self Sufficiency", "Herbs on the Table", "My Orchard", "Through the Kitchen Window", "A Field Guide to the Birds of Britain"...  there are lots more, obviously they're not all cookery books.

I wonder which I would choose as the title for a piece of writing. Or would I prefer another title, from one of the other bookcases around the house.

Have a look through your bookcase, try not to be influenced by the content of the book. Which title most inspires you? Jot down a few of them, then settle down to play with your ideas.


As ever, I you feel like sharing, you're more than welcome!


p.s. - Sorry I'm a day late!

No comments: