Saturday 1 January 2011

26ⁿ - 26 to the power of 'n'

26ⁿ

There are 26 letters in the English alphabet. And with them, with them comes an infinity of possibilities. Possibilites often never put to the test. Worlds that can be opened, unlocked, merely glimpsed, or even closed, with the power of those 26 symbols.

Twenty-six to the power of 'n'.

26 times 26 times 26 times 26 times 26 times....

...infinite possibilities with 26 letters.

26ⁿ ...a creative endeavour to experiment with some of them.

I've been day-dreaming about a collective writing blogging project for some time. Here's my first invitation -' heartful blogger' - would you like to join in?

[nà]

2 comments:

Heartful said...

I'd love to. What do I have to do? x

nà from the treehouse said...

Well, I'll start by making you a co-author. I was figuring that we could make things up as we go along. Like - participation, for example - open to all? invite only? maximum number or not?
prompts: I thought it'd be nice to take it in turns with the prompts. Maybe weekly, fortnightly or monthly. A prompt which can sometimes be quite specific and can sometimes be open to a wider interpretation. What do you think? Ideas most welcome. So glad you're playing too - thanks!