Monday 29 August 2011

Prompt 29 - patterns

I have a 'thing' for patterns ...especially visual ones, patterns in nature, the way fields are ploughed, clouds, the washed up sand on a beach... patterns in architecture, geometric forms.

As I was sitting at my computer, looking out the window in distraction, I pondered the ploughed fields on the hillside opposite. I realised that I had my next 26n prompt.

Play with patterns in your writing. It could be a pattern intended to be seen. It could be a pattern intended to be heard. Or both. Play with patterns in your writing.

Please feel free to take part. If you post your writing on your blog, leave the link in the comments section and at least one of us will be over to read it, all happy that other people are playing along at 26n!

I hope your summer was good! It's good to be back here!

No comments: